Thought about becoming a chaplain?
The next introduction to voluntary workplace chaplaincy course begins on 3rd February 2020 in Birmingham.
The 7 wk course covers:
- an introduction to key skills and knowledge
- what is chaplaincy?
- listening to others and caring for people at work
- making a difference as a ‘guest’ in a business organisation
- exploring questions of faith, spirituality and world-view within an organisation
- joining up chaplaincy and church
- working safely in a team and looking after yourself
Here is the link for details and application to sign up: